World Baseball Classic Comes to Arizona
The Valley of the Sun will play host to several games as part of the 2013 World Baseball Classic from March 7-10. Taking place at Chase Field and Salt River/Talking Stick Field, baseball fans will have the opportunity to see several match-ups between Canada, Italy, Mexico and the United States.
Phoenix Sky Harbor looks forward to welcoming each of the baseball teams to Arizona as well as fans. In preparation for the upcoming events, here are a few tips for fans who are traveling to see the games:
- Programs must be placed in your carry-on bags
- Replica bats are prohibited through the security checkpoint. Please place these items into your checked luggage
- Planning on renting a car? Make reservations in advance for the best price and selection as sometimes selection is limited for walk-up customers
- Our mobile website gives you the information you need on-the-go. Check flight status and even find out which shops and restaurants are near your gate. Visit skyharbor.com on your mobile device
- For additional travel tips, check out the Travel Tips section of our website.
Find out more about the World Baseball Classic
Published: March 4, 2013