The goal of the Terminal 3 Modernization Program is to provide a consistent and enhanced customer experience; to improve facilities using a conservative, incremental approach; and to create an efficient terminal for airlines and concessionaires to operate in.
Major Components of the program are:
- Expanded Checkpoints
- Additional Ticket counters
- Additional baggage processing capacity
- Additional baggage claim carousels
- New and expanded food concessions and retail
- Additional gates as needed
- Expanded curb for drop-off and pickup
The recommended program is the most flexible and cost effective alternative and represents an approximate cost of $500 million. The construction will be completed in phases, but the completion of the entire project scope is initially expected in 2020.
Above and to the right, watch a 3D conceptualization of the project. For more information about each of the major components, please visit the Program Details page.