Most international flights arrive at Terminal 4, Level 3, east end near Starbucks. For flights from Canada, check with the airline for terminal and gate information as sometimes customs and immigration clearance takes place in Canadian departure area.
U.S. citizens traveling by land or sea outside of the United States are required to present a passport book/card or other valid travel document in order to enter or re-enter the United States. This includes those traveling to Mexico and Canada by land or sea.
International Travel Tips
- To enter the United States by air, all travelers, including citizens, must have valid passports.
- Passport and visa requirements of the country you are visiting are available at www.travel.state.gov.
- Register valuable items you are taking out of the United States with the U.S. Customs Port Director's Office, in the South Air Cargo Complex, 3002 E. Old Tower Road, Suite 400; (602) 914-1400.
- Read important travel information from Customs & Border Protection.
- Find out more about Global Entry, an iniative from Customs & Border Protection
- Get health-related information for travelers, including vaccination requirements by destination country, from the Centers for Disease Control.
- Buy or sell your foreign currency at Sky Harbor's Terminal 4.
- Get a prepaid foreign currency card in Euros or British pounds sterling.
- Information for passengers with duty-free liquids and connecting flights.