What is the PHX Sky Train™?
The PHX Sky Train™ is an automated train that transports travelers between the 44th Street and Washington Valley Metro Light Rail, the East Economy parking area and Terminal 4 in its first stage.
How much will it cost to ride?
The PHX Sky Train™ is free to the public.
What hours does it run?
The PHX Sky Train™ runs 24-hours a day with predictable travel times – arriving at stations about every three minutes during peak periods and
delivering passengers to their destinations within five minutes of boarding.
44th Street & Washington
- Boarding pass kiosks – print your boarding pass with participating airlines before arriving at the terminal.
- Early Bag Check - for those traveling Southwest or US Airways.
- Pet Park
- Circulator vehicles to transport passengers from the uncovered parking areas to the PHX Sky Train™ Station.
- Family Friendly, ADA Parking north of the station
- Departing from the East Economy Station? Be sure to check the lighted display for the train's destination before boarding. Trains travel in both directions from that station.
- Conveniently located on Level 3, travelers can disembark the PHX Sky Train and walk directly to the security checkpoint to catch their flight.