Aviation Press Releases
November 19, 2013
Sky Harbor Offers Parking Coupon, Travel Tips for Thanksgiving Holiday
Phoenix, AZ – If you are traveling for the Thanksgiving holiday, America’s Friendliest Airport® has an offer that will save both time and money. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is offering a coupon for 40% off the terminal garage parking rate November 20 through December 5, 2013. This coupon allows travelers to park in the terminal garage for just $15 per day, compared to the usual rate of $25. Travelers can park in the garage and walk right into the terminal, saving valuable time.
And, for updated information on parking availability, visit skyharbor.com/FindASpot on your desktop computer or skyharbor.com on your mobile device. Phoenix Sky Harbor also has a 24-hour parking hotline: 602-273-4545.
The Airport has these additional travel tips for the Thanksgiving holiday:
- Before you leave for the airport, review the carry-on rules at tsa.gov. Check your bags for any prohibited items.
- Avoid the busy Terminal 4 curbs. Drop off or pick up Terminal 4 passengers at the PHX Sky Train station at 44th Street and Washington, view Map
- If you're using the PHX Sky Train® 44th Street or East Economy stations, free Early Bag Check is offered for US Airways and Southwest Airlines customers.
- Sky Harbor now offers free water bottle re-filling stations post-security. Simply bring an empty water bottle and fill it once you pass through the security checkpoint.
- Arrive at the Airport two hours before your flight departs.