Airport Roadway Restrictions
Curb Lane Restrictions in Place on South Side of Terminal 3
Road work will impact access from the East
The inner lanes on the south side of Terminal 3 are closed as part of ongoing work for the Terminal Modernization Program.”
This closure will impact drivers entering from the east and heading westbound on Sky Harbor Boulevard.
During this time, drivers are encouraged to follow these tips:
- The westbound outer lanes on the south side of Terminal 3 will be available for picking up and dropping off passengers. The eastbound inner lanes on the north side of the terminal will also be available for pick-ups and drop-offs./li>
- All Ground Transportation services will be moved to the north outer curb except for the Rental Car Center Shuttle pick-up, which will remain on the south outer curb.
- If you plan to pick up a passenger at Terminal 3, use one of the Cell Phone Lots to avoid circling the terminal.
- Use the PHX Sky Train® Station at 44th and Washington Street for pick-up and drop-off. The PHX Sky Train® offers a quick ride for free between the 44th Street Station and Terminal 3. Drivers can wait for their party in the free cellphone lot adjacent to the station.
- Give yourself a little extra time, reduce your speed, watch for detour signs and use caution when driving.
See ongoing Airport Construction Roadway Restrictions for more information.
Drivers should also be aware that due to construction projects, there could be some nightly roadway restrictions at the Airport. Drivers should slow down for construction and watch for signs. Please allow for extra time when traveling.
This page will be continuously updated to include information on current Sky Harbor related roadway restrictions.
Sign up for our e-mail updates.