Airport Roadway Restrictions
Curb Lane Restrictions in Place on North Side of Terminal 3
Road Work will impact access from the West
The inner lanes on the north side of Terminal 3 will be closed until June 4 as part of ongoing work for the Terminal Modernization Program.
This closure will impact drivers entering from the West and heading eastbound on Sky Harbor Boulevard.
During this time, drivers are encouraged to follow these tips:
- Use the 44th Street and Washington PHX Sky Train® Station for pick-up and drop off. The 44th Street Station offers a quick ride on the free, PHX Sky Train to Terminal 3. Drivers can wait for their party in the free cellphone lot adjacent to the station.
- If you do plan to pick up or drop off passengers at the Terminal 3 curb, use the Cell Phone Lots to avoid circling the terminal.
- The north bound outer lanes of Terminal 3 can be used for passenger pick-up and drop-off and the inner lanes on the south side of the terminal will remain open.
- All Ground Transportation will be available on the south curb. Please note taxis will only be available on the south curb.
- As always, travelers are advised to give themselves enough time for travel in and around Terminal 3. Please watch for detour signs and use caution when driving.
See ongoing Airport Construction Roadway Restrictions for more information.
Drivers should also be aware that due to construction projects, there could be some nightly roadway restrictions at the Airport. Drivers should slow down for construction and watch for signs. Please allow for extra time when traveling.
This page will be continuously updated to include information on current Sky Harbor related roadway restrictions.
Sign up for our e-mail updates.