3 Shops & Restaurants
Food and beverages are available for sale 24 hours a day, 7 days a week pre-security in all 3 terminals. Shops and restaurants located past security generally open one hour before departures from nearby gates and remain open up to 30 minutes after the last scheduled flight arrives.
Shops & Restaurants Map
Restaurants & Bars
*Terminal Modernization Project Underway.
- Jackalope Flats Bar
- Paradise Beer & Wine (Temporary Bar)*
- Taberna del Tequila
- Fresh Attractions
- Kokopeli Deli
- Paradise Bakery Café
- Taberna Express
Some restaurants at Phoenix Sky Harbor offer gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options. Travelers may find these foods at airport restaurants which offer prepared-to-order meals. Please inquire when ordering.
- Curious Creatures (Children‘s Shop)
- Desert Books
- Earth Spirit (Jewelry)
- News Travels Fast (News & Sundries)
- PGA Tour Shop
- Southwest Pizzazz (Resort Wear)
- The Eyes Have It
- Talking Hands (Native American Gifts)
- ATM Banking
- Family Assisted Restroom
- Mailbox (located outside on curb)
- Paging Assistance Locations
- Phoenix Airport Museum Exhibitions
- Shoe Shine
- Staffed Information Counter
- Wireless Internet, FREE!
- Play Area (past Security)