Taxis & Shuttle Service
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Taxi terminal access is as follows:
- Terminal 2: east outside door # 8
- Terminal 3: North curb, outside door # 7 and south curb, outside door #6
- Terminal 4: Level 1, North curb, outside door # 7 and south curb, outside door #6
The following taxis are contracted to pick up passengers at Phoenix Sky Harbor:
Rates remain the same regardless of company, number of passengers and number of bags. The first mile is $5. Each additional mile is $2.30. Each hour of a traffic delay is $23. The minimum fare is $15. Each per trip airport surcharge is $1.
ADA taxis are available upon request. All major credit cards are accepted.
Give us your feedback on our taxi service by clicking here.
Shared Ride Van Service
Van terminal access is as follows:
- Terminal 2: North curbside,
- Terminal 3: North and south curbside
- Terminal 4: Level 1, north and south curbside.
The following Shared Ride Van Service is contracted at Phoenix Sky Harbor:
Vans operate 24 hours departing approximately every 15 minutes from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. For the telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD), please call (480) 403-4990 or (877) 215-9262.
Rates are zone based and typically range from $12 to $46 for the first passenger. Each additional passenger per residential reservation is $8 regardless of zone.
Give us your feedback on our Shared Ride Van Service here.
A courtesy telephone center for many hotels and resorts is located adjacent to the baggage claim areas in each terminal.