Be a bright spot in someone’s day! Sky Harbor Navigators are a group of friendly volunteers whose mission is to make our guests’ experience at Sky Harbor Airport faster, easier and more enjoyable. Navigator volunteers serve all over the Airport by providing directions, information and friendly assistance. They also serve as a welcoming presence to over 100,000 passengers each day.
Navigators enjoy a sense of community, camaraderie and have a lot of fun in an exciting environment. As an airport volunteer you can enjoy;
- Serving the community and making new friends.
- Sharing knowledge, wisdom and experience.
- Developing new skills.
- Being appreciated by all who work at the Airport!
- Receiving the gratitude of thousands of customers traveling through the Airport!
Navigators are also recognized for their service at special events and receive training, uniforms and can earn free parking.
- Great communications skills
- Year round resident of Arizona
- Able to commit to one, four-hour shift per week
- Stamina to complete four hours of service with one 20 minute break
- Able to pass an FBI screening and qualify for an Airport security badge
Complete an Online application form or call 602-273-4017 for more information.
Other exciting opportunities to volunteer in the city of Phoenix.